What does it cover?
- Before treatment
- Environmental conditions
- Skin testing
- How to carry out a consultation
- Pre-paring for treatment
- Lash mapping
- Step by step
- Evaluating a treatment
- Social media
Modules to be completed.
Practical part 1 ...
- Practicing on a mannequin head
- Correct picking and application of eyelash extensions
- Get use to isolation and working with layers
- Practice collecting the right amount of glue
Practical part 2 ...
- 1 Live model (Needs to be found by yourself, your model needs to arrive for 2pm)
- Covering commination, consultation, tips and tricks
If interested in learning all things lashes and looking to do our Russian Beginners course as well, please feel free to email email@example.com for a discounted package deal on both courses. You will need to hold this Classic Beginners Course Qualification, in order to do Russian Beginners Course as well.
Take the first step in becoming your own boss. Our courses are fully insured and accredited by beauty guild.
CAN ONLY BE PURCHASED OVER THE PHONE ON 01372 810256 OR VIA EMAIL AT NBB.ELLIEHOWELL@GMAIL.COM
Classic Beginners Eyelash Extension Course
All courses are NON-REFUNDABLE under any circumstances.
If needing to reschedule, please give a minimum of 2 week’s notice to avoid losing your purchase, fail to do so will result in losing your purchase.
If wanting to book our classic eyelash extension course please book a minimum 2 months in advance.
Please call 01372 810256 to book or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
All lessons are 1 day, 9.30am - 5pm.